Does your company provide services to customers in the European Union?
Do you regularly process personal data of your customers who are based in the European Union?
Is your company without a corporate office located in the EU?
If the answer to these three questions is yes, then your company is required by law to appoint an EU GDPR Representative for all questions regarding data protection from EU citizens and data protection supervisory authorities in the EU.
GDPR Representative Service for US Companies.
ComplianceJunction has developed a market leading GDPR representative service for US companies that do not have a physical presence in the EU but who do have customers in the EU. We have designed this service specifically for US companies that wish to prepare for GDPR compliance but who do not wish to invest too much time or resources.
Our GDPR Representative service includes the following elements;
- Point of contact for your customers: As your local EU representative we will be the point of contact for your “data subjects” in all EU member states for all privacy issues.
- Point of contact for EU data protection authorities: We will legally represent you when interacting with EU data protection authorities.
- Processing: We will help establish and maintain your records of processing activities in the EU. If requested, we will provide these records to the data protection authorities.
Why choose ComplianceJunction
The value that we can create for your business is;
- Peace of mind: Our professional service will give you the confidence that you have all the main areas of GDPR representation in the EU covered.
- Ease of doing business: Our dedicated service will ensure that you have to invest the minimum amount of time and resources.
- EU wide coverage: There are 28 EU member states in the EU that are home to over 500 million “data subjects”. We will have your business covered in all EU member states.
Three step process
Our GDPR EU Representative service is provided in a simple three-step process.
- Advice: We will start off by providing best practice advice to your management team on data processing in accordance with the GDPR.
- Audit: We will then conduct an audit all personal data processing and relevant documentation in your organisation.
- Appointment: As soon as we have completed these preparation steps, our work as your EU GDPR representative can begin.